One of my favorite things to read about on the internet, in magazines, on podcasts, tv interviews, etc. always relates back to what people are loving and using right now. “What’s In Your Bag?” and product round up features are my favs! As a consumer myself and a curious & analytic person by nature, I’m just endlessly fascinated by what people are drawn to.
When customers are in the shop, I obviously love to point them in the direction of store merchandise that will fit their needs but I also truly love connecting them with other product suggestions that I may not stock myself.
As the summer goes on, I will be asking our shop girls to participate so you can see what they’re lovin’ also!
What’s In My Bag?:
- Cuyana Small Carryall Tote $185 – Since visiting their Venice Beach shop last spring, I have been obsessed with all things Cuyana. This tote is so perfect since you can wear it in so many different ways and it holds everything. For a small fee, you can also get your initials added to your purchase in a chic metallic color.
- 365 Orange Blossom Hand Sanitizer Spray $4 – I love keeping hand sanitizer on me at all times and this Whole Foods brand product is my FAVORITE. The scent seriously rivals some of my favorite perfume.
- By Rosie Jane; Leila Lou Fragrance Oil– $40 – By Rosie Jane is a new product line in the shop and I am so in love. It’s a completely non toxic, paraben free, clean beauty line from CA based celebrity make up artist Rosie Jane. It’s truly so hard to pick a favorite but Leila Lou is my current go-to scent from the line.
- Sea Salt Neroli Hand Balm $10 – I first fell in love with this scent in college when my roommate’s grandmother would send care packages from her cute kitchen store with tons of household goodies. She’d send us the Caldrea Sea Salt Neroli hand soap and we (& everyone that came over) became obsessed. It has a special place in my heart and I love keeping the counter top spray in my kitchen and the hand balm in my bag (I got this balm from Little Bungalow in Surf City)
- Marc Jacobs Metallic Leather Keychain– This keychain has been in my life and on my keys for about 10 years now. I bought it at one of Marc Jacobs’ tiny Bleeker Street shops when I was 19 and love it so much.
- Cuyana Leather Travel Pouch $110- Another Cuyana gem! The price seems steep but you get two different sizes in the set! The smaller pouch is what I keep in my purse filled with my ‘on the go’ make up and the larger one is perfect for keeping everything contained while traveling.
- Madewell Leather Wallet $78 – A true classic! Madewell is one of my favorite spots for good leather accessories like their travel totes, wallets and sunglasses.
- Calming Essential Oil $7 – You have to smell this oil to believe it. It’s so soothing and truly does work wonders. I always have on hand for flights (I hate flying so much and this just helps) and for days I need to breath in and find my center.
- Matchabar Mint Matcha Bottle $3 – I am a little addicted to keeping hydrated throughout the day and love a caffeine boost in the mornings. Never one to not try any of-the-moment food/drink trends, I naturally jumped on the Matcha train. The taste..um, definitely took a minute to get used to. Load it up with some coconut milk and honey. Best part is it gives you energy without the crash! I love picking up a few bottles for the week at Whole Foods from Matcha Bar.
- BKR Blush Water Bottle $48 -How pretty is this water bottle? For some reason, collecting aesthetically pleasing water vessels is my thing lately. Who knows! This BKR bottle keeps your water cold and contained so you can run around town and dip into it whenever you need a hydration boost.