Isn’t October just the best month? Perhaps it’s because I’m a true and true Fall girl who also has a birthday the first week of November, but autumn just speaks to my soul. It always feels like a fresh new start and also marks the beginning of a slower work time for me when I’m able to slightly hibernate and recharge my batteries before spring in the store.
This fall and winter I’m channeling my inner ‘sponge’ to soak up any and all inspiration for ALU’s re-design. Obviously a fantastic resource for design and construction ideas is Pinterest! Whether I’m working on projects for the store or within my own home, Pinterest always leads the way (although Instagram is reeeeally up there on the list too) as the go-to spot for eye candy.
Here are just a few of my favorite October pins. Enjoy!
- Simple + chic black trousers with grey accent accessories
- Cute Halloween decor inspiration for inside your home!
- Can this fall centerpiece / tablescape get any more gorgeous?
- Love this messy yet classic up-do look
- Adorable giant jack-o-lantern balloons from oh happy day!
- This is such a great go-to look.
- Who doesn’t love a ruffle detail on a cozy black sweater?
- Beautiful laid back beachy space